After my blog was hacked, I decided to take it offline, and work on a few other projects. These include:
- 100 Miles South: a blog about moving away from my hometown, but mostly it has photos of food
- Further Instructions: upcoming Lost rewatch where I post photos of an 8-bit John Locke in various adventures
- My (Not So) Style Blog: a style experiment with daily outfit photos and plenty of pictures of cute shoes
- Social Knitworking: collaborative knitting blog, with a disorganized podcast that's probably NSFW
- Two Girls, One Car: cross-country adventures from the East Coast to Las Vegas—hijicks ensue!